<body>

injured.. again. inside out.


i'm seriously looking forward to the day when my shoulder really recover.
its kinda horrible when i have to get up half way through the set, trying to endure the pain and sit down there, see my team mates swim and train for nats.
i really wanna meet my goal this time.
i promised.
and this is my last year..
i really dun wanna screw my nats this yr like what i did last yr.

i kinda blame myself for being accident prone..
and i hate myself for that.
its not that i'm trying to find something to skip training or PE.
in fact, i love sports.
i love it second to music.
but i dunno why the hell i'm getting all these stuff.
it seriously annoys me.

anyway, enough of the emo talk. i really needa get it out.
i needa think positive now..
its a crucial period for me as well as the team..

anyway, first week of school was quite okay..
didnt get into trouble no nothing.
any rants or rattles regarding places which promotes unhappiness to me,
which i really dun wanna post it here cos of reasons,
i think it will be kept in my heart.

i dun wann type in chinese just yet.
i havent been updating my wretch for the longest of time..

if i got time..

ac today, in my opnion is moderate only..
did registration and well, got abit confused here and there..
i wonder where did my chinese go to.
and how come i stumble and was quite soft when asking the guests?
where and what the hell happened to the old me.

i've noticed i changed.
and i dun like this change.
i want my old self back.
the old self from sec 1.
from sec 2.

things changed too.
and i really want it back to where it originally came from.
i really want to bring back the old me.
the old goh su han ashley
the one whom is more firm and clear on what she shld do and what she shld not do.

but how?

i guess i'm still emo.
i'm trying to get GSH back..
GSHA is not happy now. she is not. she wants to be the one who can really open her heart, be somebody who's a leader, a responsible one.

but when will GSH come back?
GSHA misses her now.
she needs GSH back before its too late.

but when?


...jotting it down, at Sunday, March 29, 2009
Intro.

Welcome to breakitdown-swimmer.blogspot.com
This is my blog!
Please don't spam my blog
and don't rip !
If you don't like my blog , Click Here.




Me.

suhanASHLEY
01031993
Ashley_goh_5@hotmail.com
ST ELIZABETH!
LWSSOM!
ACE SWIM CLUB!
CHIJ SJCian
1 endurance’o6
2 diligence’o7 rocks!
3 Grace'08!!!
4 Grace'09
holy innocents’ pri class of ‘05
a SINGAPOREAN!
easygoing
straightforward
tv maniac
history
A & E mathematics
music's my LIFE



Loves.

동방신기!!!
SS501!!
棒棒堂!
LWSSOM!


Hates.

none at the momt


Wishes.

do well in both music and academic wise..
hope to get to my goals in near future.


Links.

for your entertainment..

* a CHORD!
* a WEI!
* arron yan!
* AOquan!
* bryanWONG
* Danson tang!
* projectSUPERSTAR darenTAN
* dasmond KOH
* FELICIA CHIN!!!
* HUYA!!!
* shawnTOK
* SHOWluo
* xiaoGUI!
* WANGzi!!!


outside FRIENDS

* ACESWIMCLUB
* anDREAsng
* christyLEE
* claireLYE
* danielleSU; JIE!
* hoMINyi
* hweeshien!
* jiarui!; mei!
* joyce!
* lingHUI
* mabelQUEK!!
* marieCHONG
* rachelTAY!
* shanaLIM
* vaneSSAlee
* xiaoJING; tuition friend
* yun fei
* xinPING


@-- MFBBTSGFC!
* adelene!
* ahZHEN!
* bunnehh!
* daphne; name partner!
* emily!
* evelyn;xiaochoc
* fishy!
* huiping!
* josette; partner!
* josey!
* linda!
* liting!
* joycelin;k幫 老四!
* kassy!
* tingfang; laoda!
* theresa!
* vernicia
* xianjiao!
* yanchiew!
* yimin;mei; pillow partner!
* yubing!



FRIENDS

* clariceCHNG
* deanna... my JIEX!!!
* emilyLIM; instructor of sec 1D'08; dancer
* irisWEE;netBALLER
* joeyLAU; Stjohn; laughing partner!
* kaiting
* kienanIANtan;prischFRIEND
* KORliJIE
* liz chng
* marie; little mario; kor
* michelleTANG; crumpler friend...
* NATASHA SOH; BUDDY!; SWIMMER!
* peiYU; junior!; SWIMMER!
* samanthaTAN;junior
* shaRIfah; mei
* sherilyn; sher; niece
* sherry; junior
* sjc splashers
* YENTON; swimmer! NEHNEH



Previous posts.

laugh out LOUD!
damned.. super tired luh.finished camp today. foun...
kay. i admit that i havent been really updating mu...
hahaha.. my one of my new banners.. xD hey no kopi...
okay... finally i can blog.and there are also alot...
hi guys XDhappy new year yo..wishing everything ar...
spastic...
to that A person i scolded a few months back.. no....
lol.. class is cool today xDextended.. -.- hahawel...
okay.. i know this is abit late.. but its still a ...



Archives.

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 March 2010


Credits.

designer; angelalpev
images; DBSKer archives
brushes; vBrush, feel; resources
hosts; blogger, imageshack


Tagged.